Your phone is your newest English conversation buddy .You don’t even need someone to call. All you need are powerful English speaking apps to learn perfect pronoun cation natural rhythms and everything else to talk confidently. Combined with other English learning strategy these apps can be powerful tools to learn how to Speak English Fluently.
How Using Apps Benefits English Learners
- Freedom to learn anywhere you are, anytime you want: You can learn on your own time and create a program that fits your needs. For instance, you can practice in bed before sleep using these apps. Or you could practice while you travel and watch that otherwise boring time on the plane flying by as you learn!
You can clearly learn English this way with a book, too, but with an app you don’t need to carry anything other than your favorite device.
- Increased productivity: An English speaking app is always with you. Sometimes, you waste time while waiting for an appointment or on your commute, but by using an app you’ll have the chance to invest that time in a more productive way: reviewing, learning and playing.
- Fun and motivation: Yes! You can learn while having fun. These apps let you play games and complete exercises while learning the language.
Plus, with an element of fun, English apps will help you stay motivated to keep practicing. Many of them will also track your learning progress, which can further boost motivation.
- Affordability: Maybe the biggest benefit of English speaking apps is that they’re affordable—sometimes free! There are tons of apps that offer free lessons, activities and resources for speaking English.
We’ve selected some of the best ones for you.
ELSA is the ultimate English speaking practice app for English learners. ELSA, your English Language Speech Assistant, coaches you to speak English like an American. Powered by award-winning speech recognition technology, ELSA figures out where your pronunciations mistakes are and shows you how to improve.
800,000 people used ELSA to improve their pronunciation score by 40% in under 4 weeks.
– Get a curriculum tailored to your speaking level,so you can focus on the right words.
– Learn to speak over 2000 of the most popular English words with perfect pronunciation
– Find out exactly which sounds you spoke are incorrect
– Receive feedback on how to move your tongue and lips to correct your words
– Practice common phrases used in everyday life, like at work, during interviews, and while traveling
– Practice in a relaxed environment without fear of embarrassment in front of other people
– Track your progress and come back to practice any words you’re still stuck on
– Get results, fast! 27 hours with ELSA is equivalent to a semester of university course in America to gain excellent pronunciation and reduce accent.
ELSA Apps Download Here
2. Speak English Fluently
If you are looking for an app to improve your English Conversation and Listening skills and help you speak more fluently, this app is suitable for you. Whole audios of this app are in American accent. This app also includes the list of most common words and phrases used in daily conversations. It will help you speak English fluently.
New lessons and features will be updated weekly.
1. Online audio mode: save your sdcard’s storage
2. Offline audio mode: can use this app on the go
3. List of conversations in English with 2 levels: beginner and intermediate
4. List of most commonly used sentences and expressions
5. Record your voice, then the app will be able to compare your voice with original sentences
6. Most commonly used words and sentences in daily situations
7. Necessary Idioms and Phrases
8.Bookmark your favorite lessons
Speak English Fluently Download Here
1.Learning languages is not really fun, specially if you do it with books. What determines if you’ll improve is if you stick to the habit of learning. Nativox is no different. Nativox will help you to learn fast, but you’ll have to do the job. We encourage you to use the calendar and make it an habit.
2.When using the app be in a quiet environment, specially when you record your voice
3.Use Head Phones with microphone whenever possible. The audio you hear and record will be much better
4.Practice at least 2-3 times per week 15 minutes. Use the Calendar to remind you to practice
5.Keep Notifications activated
6.Repeat the sentences until you are comfortable and are able to articulate it with no problem
7.Provide us with feedback if something is not working well.
8.If a video is too difficult, don’t worry, skip it and come back later. You don’t have to be perfect, you have to be good enough.
NATIVOX Download Here
4. English Speaking Practice
1.Learn and improve your English conversation skills by practicing your English speaking using our interactive conversation practice tools.
2.These English conversation lessons will help you with your English speaking and English listening while giving you the confidence to speak with native English speakers.
3.We have basic English conversation lessons for beginners and also beginner level business English conversation. These are perfect for beginners wanting to improve their English conversation skills.
4.The best way to learn English is to practice spoken English in conversations. Use this app to learn English.
English Speaking Practice App Download Here
5. Learn English Daily
“Learn English Daily” is a free application for learning to speak English. “Learn English Daily” contains lessons that give special attention to English pronunciation and everyday language.
– Listening to thousand English phrases by native speaker
– Try to speak common sentences everyday will help you improve your english speaking
“Learn English Daily” include:
– A hundred Common English Conversions
– Thousand Essential Phrases and Words
– Online lessons
– Translation to most common languages.
Bookmark, Notification, Search…will help you keep learning English frequently.
Learn English Daily Download Here
You can also visit 5 Best Budgeting Apps For You